- "CUSTOMER" is the purchaser of the Products that holds the status of consumer, meaning natural and legal persons who carry out the purchase and act for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out.
- "SITE" is the set of web pages relating to the address shop.napoleoniglutenfree.it. Napoleoni srl Unipersonale is the owner of the napoleoniglutenfree.it domain
- "PRICES" are the costs of the Products indicated on the site
- "DELIVERY COSTS" are the costs of shipping the Products;
- "PROMOTIONS" are the sales made by Napoleoni srl Unipersonale at special conditions for all or part of the Products and for limited periods of time;
- "GOOD DISCOUNT" are the coupons distributed occasionally by Napoleoni srl Unipersonale which guarantee a discount percentage on a future purchase in accordance with the same voucher;
- "CART" is the virtual container on the site of the Products selected by the Customer for the purchase;
- "CONDITION OF SALE" are the rules reported here that govern the relationship between the Customer and Napoleoni srl Unipersonale for the purchase of the Products.
The offer and sale on the website integrate a distance contract governed by Articles. 50 ss. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code), as well as by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 (c.d. Law on Electronic Commerce). The purchase of the products is intended for consumers.
These Conditions of Sale govern the relationship between the Customer and Napoleoni srl Unipersonale for the purchase of Products on the Site.
The Customer is required to read carefully the Terms of Sale that Napoleoni srl Unipersonale places at his disposal also in order to allow him to memorize the conditions mentioned in compliance with the provisions of art. 12, co. 3 ° of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
METHOD OF PURCHASE
To purchase the Products, the Customer must register by entering their personal details, following the instructions provided by the registration program and sending Napoleoni srl Unipersonale the purchase order form in electronic format available on the site, following the instructions contained on the Site. Purchase orders must be exactly filled out in their entirety.
The Customer must insert the selected Product (s) in the appropriate "Shopping Cart" and, after having viewed and accepted the contribution for the delivery costs, he may proceed with the purchase.
If the Customer needs to modify the purchase order or to modify some data contained therein, he must follow the appropriate modification procedure contained in the site. In particular, the Customer will have the right to change the quantity of Products he intends to purchase, adding or deleting one or more Products from the Cart.
Once this operation has been completed, the Customer will see a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including delivery costs.
After viewing the summary, the customer will have to select the type of payment desired, ie credit card, paypal or bank transfer and "click" the "confirm" button.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
With the dispatch of the Purchase Order by the Customer, the Conditions of Sale and the additional information contained on the site will be considered fully known and accepted by the Customer.
The order confirmation by Napoleoni srl Unipersonale sent to the Customer at the indicated email address will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
The contract will be concluded, and will be binding for both parties, when the order confirmation will be sent to the customer.
The order confirmation sent by email from Napoleoni srl Unipersonale will contain the indication of the Product / s purchased; the indication of the price; payment methods; of delivery costs, of the right of withdrawal, in compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 70/03;
The Customer can check at any time the content of the purchase contracts concluded by clicking on "my account" which will allow him to access his historical archive. These data will be available for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery of the Products.
Product prices are expressed in Euros and include all applicable taxes and / or duties.
The prices of the Products do not include the Delivery costs, the amount of which will in any case be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order.
The price of the Product will be the one indicated on the site at the time of the order. Therefore, they will not be able to detect any price increases or decreases, even in correlation to promotional sales prior to or subsequent to the purchase order.
The customer can choose between two payment methods: by credit card or paypal.
Credit card payment The Customer must provide the requested data that will be managed directly by Nexi. The information will be encrypted using cryptographic systems that prevent its use by third parties.
Paypal payment The Customer must provide the requested data that will be managed directly by paypal. The information will be encrypted using cryptographic systems that prevent its use by third parties. P>
At the end of the operation, if it is successful, the Nexi payment system will send an e-mail to the Customer confirming the transaction and to Napoleoni srl Unipersonale an e-mail with authorization for delivery.